At Speedy Template, You can download Wyoming Residential Lease Agreement . There are a few ways to find the forms or templates you need. You can choose forms in your state, use search feature to find the related forms. At the end of each page, there is "Download" button for the forms you are looking form if the forms don't display properly on the page, the Word or Excel or PDF files should give you a better reivew of the page.
WYOMING RESIDENTIAL LEASE
This Rental Agreement and/or Lease shall evidence the complete terms and conditions under which the parties whose signatures appear below have agreed.
, shall be referred to as "OWNER" and Tenant(s)/Lessee,
, shall be referred to as "RESIDENT." As consideration for this agreement, OWNER agrees to rent/lease
a total payment of $
. All payments are
to be made payable to
3. SECURITY DEP
OSITS: The Security Deposit shall secure compliance with the terms and conditions of this agreement and shall be refunded to RESIDENT
within days after the premises have been completely vacated less any amount necessary to pay OWNER; a) any unpaid rent, b) cleaning costs, c) key
replacement costs ($______.00), d) cost for repair of damages to premises and/or common areas above ordinary wear and tear, e)home-owner association fines or
levies and f) any other amount legally allowable under the terms of this agreement. If deposits do not cover such costs and damages, the RESIDENT shall
immediately pay said additional costs for damages to OWNER.
4. LATE CHARGE: A late fee of $__, said amount not to exceed
__% of the monthly rent, shall be added to any payment of rent made after the __
day(s) after the due date or for which a deficient (bounced) check shall have been given.
5. UTILITIES: OWNER agrees to pay for (Check all that Apply) ____Utilities; _____ Electricity; ____Natural Gas; ____Water;____ Garbage; ____Cable
Resident shall be respnsible for the following: ____________________________________________________________________________________________
6. OCCUPANTS: Guest(s) staying over 10 days without the written consent of OWNER shall be considered a breach of this agreement. ONLY the RESIDENT
AND NO OTHERS shall occupy the subject residence for more than 10 days unless the expressed written consent of OWNER is obtained in advance.
7. PETS: No animal, fowl, fish, reptile, and/or pet of any kind shall be kept on or about the premises, for any amount of time.
8. NO SMOKING: The premises are non-smoking, and RESIDENT agrees that no smoking will occur inside nor immediately outside the property. RESIDENT is
responsible for all cleaning costs for failure to adhere to this requirement, and will additionally result in forfeiture of RESIDENT's Security Deposit.
9. LIQUID FILLED FURNISHINGS: No liquid filled furniture or receptacle containing more than ten gallons of liquid is permitted without prior written consent and
meeting the requirements of the OWNER. RESIDENT also agrees to carry insurance deemed appropriate by OWNER to cover possible losses that may be caused
by such items.
10. PARKING: RESIDENT agrees to follow the parking regulations of ______________________________________________________________. No vehicle
washing, cleaning, painting, maintenance or repair is permitted. Violations are subject to a $____ fine impose
d by __________. If the RESIDENT chooses to rent a
space assigned to OWNER, the parking space shall be used exclusively for parking of a passenger automobile. The parking fee for this premium
parking space (IF APPLICABLE) is $__ monthly. This am
ount is in addition to the base rent, is subject to the same payment schedule as the base rent, and
is subject to the same term as the rental lease. RESIDENT is responsible for oil leaks and other vehicle discharges for which RESIDENT shall be charged for
cleaning if deemed necessary by OWNER.
11. NOISE: RESIDENT agrees not to cause or allow any noise or activity on the premises which might disturb the peace and quiet of another RESIDENT and/or
neighbor. Said noise and/or activity shall be a breach of this agreement.
12. DESTRUCTION OF PREMISES: If the premises become totally or partially destroyed during the term of this Agreement so that RESIDENT'S use is seriously
impaired, OWNER or RESIDENT may terminate this Agreement immediately upon three day written notice to the other.
13. CONDITION OF PREMISES: RESIDENT acknowledges that he has examined the premises and that said premises, all furnishings, fixtures, furniture,
plumbing, heating, electrical facilities, all items listed on the attached property condition checklist, if any, and/or all other items provided by OWNER are all clean,
and in good satisfactory condition except as may be indicated elsewhere in this Agreement. RESIDENT agrees to keep the premises and all items in good order
and good condition and to immediately pay for costs to repair and/or replace any portion of the above damaged by RESIDENT, his guests and/or invitees, except
as provided by law. At the termination of this Agreement, all of above
items in this provision shal
l be returned to OWNER in clean and good condition except for
reasonable wear and tear and the premises shall be free of all personal property and trash not belonging to OWNER. It is agreed that all dirt, holes, tears, burns,
and stains of any size or amount in the carpets, drapes, walls, fixtures, and/or any other part of the premises, do not constitute reasonable wear and tear.
14. ALTERATIONS: RESIDENT shall not paint, wallpaper, alter or redecorate, change or install locks, install antenna or other equipment, screws, fastening
devices, large nails, or adhesive materials, place signs, displays, or other exhibits, on or in any portion of the premises without the written consent of the OWNER
except as may be provided by law.
15: PROPERTY MAINTENANCE: RESIDENT shall deposit all garbage and waste in a clean and sanitary manner into the proper receptacles and shall cooperate
in keeping the garbage area neat and clean. RESIDENT shall be responsible for disposing of items of such size and nature as are not normally acceptable by the
garbage hauler. RESIDENT shall be responsible for keeping the kitchen and bathroom drains free of thin
gs that may tend to cause clogging of the drains.
RESIDENT shall pay for the cleaning out of any plumbing fixture that may need to be cleared of stoppage and for the expense or damage caused by stopping of
waste pipes or overflow from bathtubs, wash basins, or sinks.
16. HOUSE RULES: OWNER may from time to time establish house rules to protect the property and to ensure the enjoyment of the premises by other tenants.
Such house rules shall be established at the sole discretion of the OWNER. RESIDENT shall comply with all such house rules, which are deemed part of this
rental agreement. A violation of any of the house rules is considered a breach of this agreement.
17. CHANGE OF TERMS: The terms and conditions of this agreement are subject to future change by OWNER after the expiration of the agreed lease period
until ___ of ___________, 20__ of the fo
llowing calendar year as a leasehold.
If RESIDENT should move from the premises prior to the expiration of this time period, he shall be liable
for all rent due until such time that the Residenc is occupied by
OWNER approved paying RESIDENT and/or expiration of said time period, whichever is shorter.
2. PAYMENTS: Rent and/or other charges are to be paid to
Speedy Template provides all kinds of legal templates, forms and waivers in different editable formats. Use the template search on the top to find the customized templates that fit your needs with absolutely no cost. Those templates are collected online so we do not claim the ownership of those templates. You can think this website as a legal document search portal and use it to find the printable templates and download them to your local computers and make appropriate adjustments from your end. There is no need to create an account or provide your credit card information. Feel free to download those Word, Excel, PowerPoint or PDF files while we continue to improve this website. Hope you can find those free printable templates useful for business or personal purposes.