At Speedy Template, You can download South Carolina Sublease Agreement Form . There are a few ways to find the forms or templates you need. You can choose forms in your state, use search feature to find the related forms. At the end of each page, there is "Download" button for the forms you are looking form if the forms don't display properly on the page, the Word or Excel or PDF files should give you a better reivew of the page.
South Carolina Sublease Agreement
This agreement is to sublet real property according to the terms specified below.
The sublessor agrees to sublet, and the subtenant agrees to take the premises described below. Both
parties agree to keep, perform, and fulfill the promises, conditions and agreements expressed below:
1. SUBLESSOR(s): The sublessor is: ______________________________________________________.
2. SUBTENANT(s): The subtenant is: _________________________________________________
3. PREMISES: The location of the premises is: ________________________________________
4. TERM: The term of this sublease is_____________, 20___ and ending _____________, 20___
5. RENT PAYMENTS:The rent is $ _______ per month, payable in advance on the ____ day of the
month. The rent is payable to __________________________________________________________
Speedy Template provides all kinds of legal templates, forms and waivers in different editable formats. Use the template search on the top to find the customized templates that fit your needs with absolutely no cost. Those templates are collected online so we do not claim the ownership of those templates. You can think this website as a legal document search portal and use it to find the printable templates and download them to your local computers and make appropriate adjustments from your end. There is no need to create an account or provide your credit card information. Feel free to download those Word, Excel, PowerPoint or PDF files while we continue to improve this website. Hope you can find those free printable templates useful for business or personal purposes.