At Speedy Template, You can download Indiana Mechanic's Lien Bill of Sale | 23104 . There are a few ways to find the forms or templates you need. You can choose forms in your state, use search feature to find the related forms. At the end of each page, there is "Download" button for the forms you are looking form if the forms don't display properly on the page, the Word or Excel or PDF files should give you a better reivew of the page.
* This agency is requesting disclosure of your Social Security Number in accordance with IC 4-1-8-1; disclosure is mandatory and this record cannot be
processed without it.
INSTRUCTIONS: 1. An applicant who has purchased a vehicle in accordance with Indiana Code §9-22 must present this form to obtain a
certificate of title.
2. Complete in blue or black ink or print form. Must be completed it its entirety as incomplete forms will not be accepted.
3. A certificate or affidavit of publication from the newspaper verifying the vehicle was advertised for sale at public auction must be
included with this Bill of Sale. The vehicle may not be sold before fifteen (15) days after the date of the advertisement.
4. Proof of the mechanic’s lien notice to owner and lienholder (if applicable) must be included with this application.
Person/entity who holds the mechanic’s lien
Seller’s Name (last, first, middle initial or company name)Social Security Number* or Federal Identification Number
Seller’s Legal Address (number and street) City State
Owner(s) Name (last, first, middle initial or company name)
Owner(s) Last Known Address (number and street)
City State ZIP Code
Vehicle Identification Number
Vehicle Make Vehicle Model Vehicle
Vehicle Color License Plate
Eligible Lien type: (required)
Labor, Materials, Storage, or Repair Work Lien (Mechanic’s lien)
Abandoned Vehicle Lien
The charges and costs against the vehicle are as follows:
Repair Work –
Date Vehicle Left in Seller’s Custody (month, day, year) Newspaper Name Advertisement Date (month, day, year)
The Seller, under penalty of perjury, affirms:
1. The above listed owner requested that the above described vehicle be repaired or stored and/or the vehicle has been
2. The vehicle was left in the seller’s custody and the owner failed or refused to claim the vehicle within thirty (30) days.
3. The owner was notified by certified mail that the vehicle described above would be sold at public auction to satisfy the
4. The vehicle was advertised for sale at a public auction.
Signature of Seller Printed Name Date Signed (month, day, year)
Purchaser’s Name (last, first, middle initial or company name) Social Security Number* or Federal Identification Number
Purchaser’s Legal Address (number and street) City State
Date of Sale (month, day, year)
I swear or affirm that the information I have entered on this form is correct. I understand that making a false statement may
constitute the crime of perjury.
Signature of Purchaser Printed Name Date Signed (month, day, year)
Speedy Template provides all kinds of legal templates, forms and waivers in different editable formats. Use the template search on the top to find the customized templates that fit your needs with absolutely no cost. Those templates are collected online so we do not claim the ownership of those templates. You can think this website as a legal document search portal and use it to find the printable templates and download them to your local computers and make appropriate adjustments from your end. There is no need to create an account or provide your credit card information. Feel free to download those Word, Excel, PowerPoint or PDF files while we continue to improve this website. Hope you can find those free printable templates useful for business or personal purposes.