At Speedy Template, You can download Standard Lease Agreement . There are a few ways to find the forms or templates you need. You can choose forms in your state, use search feature to find the related forms. At the end of each page, there is "Download" button for the forms you are looking form if the forms don't display properly on the page, the Word or Excel or PDF files should give you a better reivew of the page.
Form No. 2 (Rev. 10/2004) "Copyright Rental Property Owners Association of Kent County 2004"
2 of 4
9. Timely Payment of Rent. Failure of Tenant to pay rent on the day it is due on three or more occasions during any previous six month
period is a breach of this Agreement and grounds for termination of the tenancy.
10. Additional Rent: If the Tenant fails to perform any obligation of this Agreement, such as, but not limited to, payment of utilities, trash
removal, repairs, maintenance, etc., which results in a monetary expenditure by the Landlord,
such amounts will be deemed additional
rent which is immediately due and payable OR
all payments made to Landlord will be applied to amounts owed for these expenditures
in the following order: 1
late fees; 2
pass due rent; 5
current rent due.
11. Returned Checks and Other Bank Charges. If any check offered by Tenant to Landlord in payment of rent or any other amount due
under this Agreement is returned for lack of sufficient funds, a “stop payment” or any other reason, Tenant will pay Landlord a returned
check charge of $_________________, plus any bank charges assessed.
12. Renewal and Modification of Lease Agreement: This Agreement shall be automatically renewed for successive terms of one month
each, subject to the following conditions: Landlord or Tenant may decline the automatic renewal of this Agreement by giving one month
advance written notice prior to the expiration of the original term or successive terms. Landlord may increase said rental amount or
modify Agreement for any extended term by giving advance written notice equal to one month to the Tenant. Tenant agrees that any
changes or modification of this Agreement must be written and signed by Landlord or their agent. Under no circumstances are oral
13. Cleaning Fee: Tenant agrees to pay a non-refundable cleaning fee of $_______________________. (Cleaning Fee must be paid prior
Speedy Template provides all kinds of legal templates, forms and waivers in different editable formats. Use the template search on the top to find the customized templates that fit your needs with absolutely no cost. Those templates are collected online so we do not claim the ownership of those templates. You can think this website as a legal document search portal and use it to find the printable templates and download them to your local computers and make appropriate adjustments from your end. There is no need to create an account or provide your credit card information. Feel free to download those Word, Excel, PowerPoint or PDF files while we continue to improve this website. Hope you can find those free printable templates useful for business or personal purposes.